Monday, February 20, 2017

Another day, same vernal pool

Sub-par evening glow. 

I made the mistake of going to the vernal pool a few days after a snowstorm in the cold so after trudging through the snow so all I did was take a few pictures of the pond itself. It was also too dark to get any footage or pictures of the most interesting animals in the world (the marbled salamander and eastern newt, as if I had to say!).

But today I finally woke up early enough to see the vernal pool in the morning light which also helped with capturing footage of the salamanders themselves. Just in case you were bored of marbled salamander larvae, I was lucky enough to have an eastern newt swim past my GoPro for today's montage with 100% more jazz.



Behind the scenes! A high end production for sure... 

No comments:

Post a Comment