Thursday, May 16, 2013

Adios

Well, it's over.
"You look like a criminal"-My mom

This is a picture of me the day before leaving the US and the day before leaving Ecuador. As you can see, I no longer have ears and should probably shave.

But subpar facial hair isn't the only way in which I've changed this semester! I've gathered the experiences of a lifetime spent with some good friends to boot. And while this is the end of my journey here, there are at least three more things worth posting about. Stay tuned. I wish I could write more, but there is too much to say and I'm currently at a loss for words.

So I leave with sadness, but not with regret, and with the dream of returning one day to romp around in the rainforest looking for frogs and such.

Adios, Ecuador! I'll be back someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment