Saturday, March 29, 2014

I'm famous!

The widely read, critically acclaimed, and constantly deleted mass-emailed spam, BU Today, has written a piece on my herpetology class' spring break field trip to Florida! In addition to this already wide coverage, apparently eminent herpetologist Harry Greene posted it on his Facebook along with Allen Salzberg, the man who runs Herp Digest. Wow. If you have no idea who these people are, then you are probably a normal human being.

While the written article does not mention me specifically, they used a bunch of my photos along with some great shots from a classmate of mine (more of her pictures). So that should be some nice exposure and proof that I am now a professional photographer, having my work featured in such a hard hitting news outlet. Journalism truly is the life of kings.

The fun doesn't end there. I was lucky enough to make an appearance in the final cut of the video where I eloquently state "I really like lizards..." within my second sentence. Dressed in doofy field gear, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment