Sunday, March 16, 2014

Florida: Land of Dreams

Hello everyone. I am back from the wonderful state of happiness that is anywhere with an abundance of lizards. Unfortunately I've returned to the freezing reptile-free northeast where I am now depressed because it's cold and there are no lizards running around outside of my bedroom. My therapist tells me that I should find an outlet to express myself (and also to find a new hobby) which is why I am writing here today.

Some typical Floridian avian fauna. 

Nonetheless, I am back from Florida with a few adventures to share, a surplus of subpar photographs, a handful of decent photographs, and the common cold. Everyday was packed to the brim with class activities which meant going to sleep late and waking up early leading to sleep deprivation and my current infected state.

Watch out, National Geographic! There's a new photographer in town.

But I have no regrets! I spent every waking moments lizarding and trying to figure out how to take fancy pictures with my new camera. While I still think I managed better with my beloved old Samsung point-and-shoot (RIP), the DSLR has more potential and should eventually let me take super-human macro pictures once I amass the skills and large sums of money for the necessary equipment. 

Here are a few things to look forward to:
  • A decent picture of a crocodile
  • A bad picture of a chameleon 
  • A potentially humorous video (within the next year)
Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment